How it works
Your referral fee would be paid as soon as your contact signs off their proposal and we receive their deposit payment. This will be paid to you directly via BACS.
If you would like to take advantage of this, please feel free to email us at email@example.com with details of your referral—we’ll let you know how we get on.
Terms & Conditions
- This referral scheme is valid from 8th July 2019. We reserve the right to cancel the referral scheme at any time without notice. If we decide to cancel the offer, it will be clearly stated on this page of our website.
- We will only pay the referral fee once we have received payment for a new project from the new client.
- We charge 40% deposit of the total project value for new clients. If we don’t receive this payment then no work will commence on the client’s project and no fee will be paid to you.
- If we receive only part of the cost of the new website, we will still pay you part of the referral fee, on pro rata basis.
- We will pay the referral fee within 30 days of receiving your payment instructions via BACS.
- We will only pay a referral fee in relation to the first new project that a new client buys from us. We do not pay a referral fee for hosting, support, email marketing, SEO or any other services If the customer purchases additional websites we will not pay a referral fee for these.
- You can refer as many clients as you want and if they each buy a website you will be paid 7.5% of our cost for each website.
- We reserve the right to end this scheme at any time without warning.