We’re really proud of our website, our business and all the work behind it.
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
We grant to you
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view our website, and the material on this website, on a computer or mobile device via a web browser,
- permission to copy and store this website and the material on this website, in your web browser cache memory
- permission to print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You may not
- reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our website (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
- Other than the above, we do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website and all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
If you print off, reproduce, copy or download any part of our site in breach of this notice, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
If you hadn’t guessed already, we take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have breached the terms of the above licence, we may bring legal proceedings against you and seek monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using our materials. You could also be ordered to pay our legal costs.