Search Engine Optimisation
Putting your website online is just the beginning
Making sure you have a website and it’s online is just the start. You need to make sure it’s optimised for search engines too.
On-page search engine optimisation done right
Through our hosting and support packages we offer on-page SEO to improve your search rankings.
On-page optimisation concentrates on the things you control on your own website. This includes things such as page titles, meta descriptions and making sure your content reads correctly. It can also include other things like how your website is built and structured, and performance.
We help with:
- Improving and optimising content: writing better content for your audience and optimising for search engines.
- Improving specific on-page search ranking markers: writing page titles, meta descriptions, including keywords and structuring content.
- Keyword research: helping you understand what keywords you should be ranking for.
- Ranking tracking: reporting and tracking your rankings based on the keywords we discover for you.
- Performance optimisation: improving and optimising the speed of your website to ensure you can improve your Google PageSpeed ranking: an indicator of how fast Google thinks your website is.
Search Engine Optimisation Investment
Our on-page SEO services start from £250 + VAT per month.
Have we convinced you?
Let’s arrange a chat to find out if we’re the right fit to work together on your project.